Thursday, August 26, 2004

where have i been?

I ask myself when I returned to my blog today after a month? Realised I have been working my butt off. One day I am frustrated next day I am calm...but that's me. I don't go under, not if I can help it.
And what have I accomplished otherwise?
well, have discovered Yahoo radio on yahoo msgr, so am on it morn and nite.

then i discovered quentin tarantino all over again, have been watching his films one after another, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction-my favourite- Kill Bill 1, 2.

realised quentin loves a good soundtrack before anything else, also he loves to dance and loves abuse.

OK, so he's not perfect, have yet to meet a creative 30 plus who is!

watched Collateral and loved Tom Cruise as a serial killer. on the whole thought the movie rocked.
have also decided to do away with upper cases for a while!

also, have learnt an important lesson: karma does exist, you always get back what you give out.

2 comments:

VM said...

Welcome back!

Kraz Arkin said...

Hey Mich,

Long time no write. I actually believe Quentin Tarantino decides a soundtrack and then makes a movie around it.