Tuesday, July 27, 2004

singletons

I look at people around me and it brings back memories of when I was not in a relationship. For the longest time I was convinced that love would always elude me till one day it hit me right in the face, packaged in unfamilar paper.  I didn't like it at first, fought it for as long as I could and then finally just let it swallow me. Now when I see people in that  familair single limbo as I refer to it, I die to tell them, to just forget that they are looking for love. The moment you do that it comes seeking you out.

From what I remember some of my most painful memories have been connected to wrong choices.  But to make the right choice, you have to learn what the wrong one looks like.

2 comments:

Kraz Arkin said...

"..coz love may come and tap you on the shoulder some starless night..."

Arun said...

Like sometimes you have to lose your way to be able to find it.