Wednesday, June 23, 2004

angrez names

i have only just realised the advantages and disadvantages of my angrez name. First the bad: I can never get an email ID smoothly...i have to try underscores, full stops, numerals, dots, turn my name on its head...and only then will the mail service say: you have yourself a new address.

The good part is that if I type my name in google search I find over 55 entries which makes me very pleased and a little bit overawed. Only two of these are actually me...the others are athletes, chicks from Saudi etc. One of them who shares my name even contacted me once.
But that is history now.

Also within a few days of opening my gmail account I began getting invites for others...i know people with gmail accounts who are still waiting for their chance to invite 6-8-10 friends.

Maybe google thinks I am the Michelle sitting in San Jose!!
hehe
(check out gmailswap.com)

No comments: